Have A Teen Birthday Bowling Party
If you’re a parent of a teenage girl or boy looking for something fun to do for their birthday we have some great teen party ideas for you! We know that sometimes it is hard to please a teenager, but we are here to impress them with an awesome teen party venue . They will remember and be talking about this venue with their friends for years to come!
Best Boy and Girl Birthday Party Ideas in Michigan
Maybe you are a parent planning a Sweet 16 Birthday Party for your teenage girl. You could be a guy looking for something cool for you and your buddies to do with a friend on his birthday. In either circumstance we have a whole lot of things to do!
Here are some ideas to start with:
- Have a dance party with our bowling music network playing music videos above the lanes!
- Make it a 70’s, 80’s or 90’s party and come dressed up!
- Having a girl teen party? Come in your dresses or gowns, you may not bowl to well, buy you’ll look great!
- Bowl, Bowl, Bowl; for prizes, for fun or just bragging rights!
- Make it a glow in the dark party and come to our Glow Bowl nights! Bring glow sticks, glow bracelets, glow necklaces, glow glasses, you could even make shirts in advance with blacklight reactive electric fabric glow markers! Everyone will know who and what they are here for, a party for sure!
We have more fun things to do at our bowling party venue than just bowling and dancing, we have a game room and billiards too! There is plenty to do to keep your party people having fun during or after bowling.
With our new restaurant, lounge and banquet menu you have many food and party options for you. Feel free to spice it up with your own ideas! Contact us with things your looking to bring to the party or questions.
Need more party ideas?
Host extra games like;
- Scavenger hunt through the bowling alley
- Best bowling game wins (bring prizes for the teens)
- Mystery frames or raffles
- Don’t forget the party favor bags!
Michiganders got a good taste of winter weather over the weekend as temperatures dropped significantly! For those who have winter birthdays, having an outdoor party will be out of the question, and parents will be searching for indoor birthday venuesin Michigan for their children. Here are Drakshire Lanes, we take pride in offering some of the best birthday packages at an affordable rate.
Check out our outstanding party deals!
Drakeshire Lanes’ main goal is to provide a family fun environment for people of all agers, from kids to adults there is something for everybody at Drakeshire Bowling Center. Now that summer is underway, Drakeshire Lanes has exciting events designed for kids of all ages.
If your child would like to learn how to bowl, and is between the ages of 5 and 16, be sure to register them in our Youth Bowling Camp! Every Wednsday through August for $5 a week children can enjoy two hours of bowling with coaches from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Be sure to register quickly as spots fill up quickly.
Another exciting event Drakeshire is bring to the Metro Detroit area is “Farmington Idol” On Thursday, July 18th Drakeshire lanes will conduct preliminary round auditions in which contestants will have 90 seconds to audition. Please fill out the registration form, and submit along with $5 when you arrive for audition on July 18th.
Be sure to frequently check our site for new events hosted by Drakeshire Lanes this summer!