Have A Teen Birthday Bowling Party
If you’re a parent of a teenage girl or boy looking for something fun to do for their birthday we have some great teen party ideas for you! We know that sometimes it is hard to please a teenager, but we are here to impress them with an awesome teen party venue . They will remember and be talking about this venue with their friends for years to come!
Best Boy and Girl Birthday Party Ideas in Michigan
Maybe you are a parent planning a Sweet 16 Birthday Party for your teenage girl. You could be a guy looking for something cool for you and your buddies to do with a friend on his birthday. In either circumstance we have a whole lot of things to do!
Here are some ideas to start with:
- Have a dance party with our bowling music network playing music videos above the lanes!
- Make it a 70’s, 80’s or 90’s party and come dressed up!
- Having a girl teen party? Come in your dresses or gowns, you may not bowl to well, buy you’ll look great!
- Bowl, Bowl, Bowl; for prizes, for fun or just bragging rights!
- Make it a glow in the dark party and come to our Glow Bowl nights! Bring glow sticks, glow bracelets, glow necklaces, glow glasses, you could even make shirts in advance with blacklight reactive electric fabric glow markers! Everyone will know who and what they are here for, a party for sure!
We have more fun things to do at our bowling party venue than just bowling and dancing, we have a game room and billiards too! There is plenty to do to keep your party people having fun during or after bowling.
With our new restaurant, lounge and banquet menu you have many food and party options for you. Feel free to spice it up with your own ideas! Contact us with things your looking to bring to the party or questions.
Need more party ideas?
Host extra games like;
- Scavenger hunt through the bowling alley
- Best bowling game wins (bring prizes for the teens)
- Mystery frames or raffles
- Don’t forget the party favor bags!
We plan many successful small to large group parties here at Drakeshire Lanes. We enjoy being able to host the reuniting fun right here at our bowling entertainment center!
We have many things to offer your class reunion party in our newly renovated building, perfect for hosting parties. Whether your having a class reunion, family reunion or any other type of party we can help the planning and accommodate you right here at Drakeshire Lanes!
Plan your Class Reunion in Farmington Hills, Plymouth, Novi, Northville or West Bloomfield
Stop by and check out the many things you can take advantage of while everyone is here:
- Game Room
- Dancing with our new music video and sound system
- Pool in our Billiards Room
- The Grille – new kitchen and menu!
- Ask about our new Catering Menu
- Bowling – regular and glow bowl!
Just call and ask! We want to help your Class Reunion Planning a breeze!
Being located in Michigan, off of Grand River Ave in Farmington Hills makes us a great class reunion venue. Also for many other types of reunions, gatherings and parties. Many “bowling alleys” in Michigan are dated, but we are a bowling entertainment center that has been strategically updated for adult enjoyment. We have state of the art sound and visual effects on the lanes and in our remodeled lounge. We truly believe it is the best local venue to host your reunion or party with bowling, food, drinks, billiards, games and dancing all within a few footsteps of each other! Need we say more?
At Drakeshire Lanes we love to have bowling parties. We get many different kinds of parties booked including; fundraisers, banquets, birthday or company parties as well as people booking holiday and corporate events. Many of these are primarily or exclusively adult themed parties. The new Drakeshire Lanes is all about fun and entertainment and our adult patrons in Michigan are feeling the difference!
Adult bowling parties are some of our favorites!
Along with having fun bowling, adults are always up for a little extra fun. We have a few suggestions for Adult Bowling Party Games to play while you’re bowling. Along with drinks and some food, you can add one or more of these games for some extra laughs.
Adult Bowling Party Games
Mix it up
Have your party guests pick a card with something funny on it before they bowl their turn. Write things on the card like;
- Bowl while blindfolded
- Bowl while hopping on one foot
- Spin 5 times then throw the ball
- Bowl sitting down
- Break dance up to the lane
- Bowl together with another person holding the ball
- Bowl between your legs backwards
- Bowl with your opposite hand
- Think of some other funny bowling ideas? write them down, lets see what your guests will do!
Truth or Dare Bowling
Have every other bowler be an odd or even number, then the bowlers score will determine whether they do a truth or a dare! If the bowler gets a strike they pick another party member to do a truth or dare or be skipped, their choice!
Create bingo cards listed with, spare, strike, gutter, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 pins, 7 & 10 card split, 2 strikes in a row. Dont forget about the free space!
Reward your party guest with trophies or prizes! You can make them yourself, buy blow up trophies or put together goody bags for prizes.
Don’t forget about our new Billiard Game room! Stop in for some fun, eat from the THE GRILLE and enjoy your adult party all around the alley!