Its hard to go wrong with a bowling birthday party. With the classic fun of the lanes, hot food catered right to your seat, and a game room for added fun, bowling parties are a strike every time. But just because something is already great doesn’t mean it can’t get better. Take your birthday party to a new world of fun with these bowling party games.
Fun Games for a Bowling Party
- Pick a twist, any twist. Spice up a traditional game of bowling with twists made for funny Facebook pics. On slips of paper, write twists on the traditional bowling shot,like bowl with your left hand or bowl balanced on one foot. Put all the twists in a bowl and have players pick a piece of paperwhen its their turn to bowl. Get ready to laugh your socks off!
- Jackpot bowling. Put a party twist on a classic bowling game. Assign each pin a number and a prize. Make challenging combinations worth more points. Tally up each bowlers pins after each turn and see who won the most!
- Beat the ball down the lanes. Are the kids getting bored waiting for their turn? Heres a fun game for you: race against the lanes. Come up with objectives for the non-bowlers (some fun ideas: name Superheroes, write down a fun story about the birthday kid, or eat the most hot wings). The clock starts when the ball leaves the bowler’s hand, and the contestants have until it hits the pins to achieve their objective.
Want more bowling party ideas? Call Drakeshire Lanes to plan your Farmington Hills birthday party.
Have A Teen Birthday Bowling Party
If you’re a parent of a teenage girl or boy looking for something fun to do for their birthday we have some great teen party ideas for you! We know that sometimes it is hard to please a teenager, but we are here to impress them with an awesome teen party venue . They will remember and be talking about this venue with their friends for years to come!
Best Boy and Girl Birthday Party Ideas in Michigan
Maybe you are a parent planning a Sweet 16 Birthday Party for your teenage girl. You could be a guy looking for something cool for you and your buddies to do with a friend on his birthday. In either circumstance we have a whole lot of things to do!
Here are some ideas to start with:
- Have a dance party with our bowling music network playing music videos above the lanes!
- Make it a 70’s, 80’s or 90’s party and come dressed up!
- Having a girl teen party? Come in your dresses or gowns, you may not bowl to well, buy you’ll look great!
- Bowl, Bowl, Bowl; for prizes, for fun or just bragging rights!
- Make it a glow in the dark party and come to our Glow Bowl nights! Bring glow sticks, glow bracelets, glow necklaces, glow glasses, you could even make shirts in advance with blacklight reactive electric fabric glow markers! Everyone will know who and what they are here for, a party for sure!
We have more fun things to do at our bowling party venue than just bowling and dancing, we have a game room and billiards too! There is plenty to do to keep your party people having fun during or after bowling.
With our new restaurant, lounge and banquet menu you have many food and party options for you. Feel free to spice it up with your own ideas! Contact us with things your looking to bring to the party or questions.
Need more party ideas?
Host extra games like;
- Scavenger hunt through the bowling alley
- Best bowling game wins (bring prizes for the teens)
- Mystery frames or raffles
- Don’t forget the party favor bags!
At Drakeshire Lanes we love to have bowling parties. We get many different kinds of parties booked including; fundraisers, banquets, birthday or company parties as well as people booking holiday and corporate events. Many of these are primarily or exclusively adult themed parties. The new Drakeshire Lanes is all about fun and entertainment and our adult patrons in Michigan are feeling the difference!
Adult bowling parties are some of our favorites!
Along with having fun bowling, adults are always up for a little extra fun. We have a few suggestions for Adult Bowling Party Games to play while you’re bowling. Along with drinks and some food, you can add one or more of these games for some extra laughs.
Adult Bowling Party Games
Mix it up
Have your party guests pick a card with something funny on it before they bowl their turn. Write things on the card like;
- Bowl while blindfolded
- Bowl while hopping on one foot
- Spin 5 times then throw the ball
- Bowl sitting down
- Break dance up to the lane
- Bowl together with another person holding the ball
- Bowl between your legs backwards
- Bowl with your opposite hand
- Think of some other funny bowling ideas? write them down, lets see what your guests will do!
Truth or Dare Bowling
Have every other bowler be an odd or even number, then the bowlers score will determine whether they do a truth or a dare! If the bowler gets a strike they pick another party member to do a truth or dare or be skipped, their choice!
Create bingo cards listed with, spare, strike, gutter, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 pins, 7 & 10 card split, 2 strikes in a row. Dont forget about the free space!
Reward your party guest with trophies or prizes! You can make them yourself, buy blow up trophies or put together goody bags for prizes.
Don’t forget about our new Billiard Game room! Stop in for some fun, eat from the THE GRILLE and enjoy your adult party all around the alley!
Check out our Bowling Party info for more details on booking your next party at Drakeshire Lanes.
We are happy to announce we’ve been making some upgrades at Drakeshire Lanes! Sitting in one of the best communities in Michigan, Farmington Hills, we are not just your ordinary bowling alley.
NEW HOUSE BOWLING BALLS AND HOUSE SHOE RENTALS!
We have added and replaced 75 new house balls, no frantic searching for balls to use! We have different sizes and weight to meet every bowlers needs. Afraid of having to rent shoes? Don’t be, whether you are open bowling or need them for league bowling, we have replaced and stocked 170 new pairs of shoes.
We are upgrading our billiard pool room as well, we have painted the new game room, with fresh re-surfaced pool table felt. Come and play games of pool with your friends and leagues.
We have been making upgrades and large strides to accommodate and provide a fun atmosphere, party friendly for small or large groups, Corporate and birthday parties. Contact Us if you want to inquire about having a party at Drakeshire Lanes. We are excited about these changes and hope you are too! We are eager to provide the Metro Detroit area with a premier entertainment venue. The best is yet to come!
HAPPY NEW YEAR BOWLING IN 2015