Its hard to go wrong with a bowling birthday party. With the classic fun of the lanes, hot food catered right to your seat, and a game room for added fun, bowling parties are a strike every time. But just because something is already great doesn’t mean it can’t get better. Take your birthday party to a new world of fun with these bowling party games.
Fun Games for a Bowling Party
- Pick a twist, any twist. Spice up a traditional game of bowling with twists made for funny Facebook pics. On slips of paper, write twists on the traditional bowling shot,like bowl with your left hand or bowl balanced on one foot. Put all the twists in a bowl and have players pick a piece of paperwhen its their turn to bowl. Get ready to laugh your socks off!
- Jackpot bowling. Put a party twist on a classic bowling game. Assign each pin a number and a prize. Make challenging combinations worth more points. Tally up each bowlers pins after each turn and see who won the most!
- Beat the ball down the lanes. Are the kids getting bored waiting for their turn? Heres a fun game for you: race against the lanes. Come up with objectives for the non-bowlers (some fun ideas: name Superheroes, write down a fun story about the birthday kid, or eat the most hot wings). The clock starts when the ball leaves the bowler’s hand, and the contestants have until it hits the pins to achieve their objective.
Want more bowling party ideas? Call Drakeshire Lanes to plan your Farmington Hills birthday party.
Whats even better than bowling? Holiday bowling! And with Thanksgiving just around the corner, the craziness of the holiday season is already rolling down the lanes. Don’t go spare trying to plan the perfect holiday. Make your Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years extraordinary with a little help from Drakeshire Lanes.
3 Tips for Surviving the Holidays
- Do your shopping early. Would your uncle love a personalized bowling shirt? Does your best friend need her own bowling ball? Ensure a great gift by shopping early. And for those of you who plan to ignore our advice (yes, we’re guilty of last-minute shopping, too), a gift card is an easy gift with plenty of value. Not only are you encouraging a future day of fun, but a Drakeshire Lanes gift card can be used for food, drinks, and billiards as well as bowling.
- Plan your parties. When the holiday season rolls around, it seems like there’s a new party every week. Neighborhoods, church groups, and businessesplan holiday events every year. Help your party stand out from the crowd by booking a holiday bowling event. Not only will you get bowling, shoe rentals, special game formats, and private party room availability, well also cater exclusive menu items like barbecue, fajitas, or wings right to your lane.
- Be merry. Its easy to get lost in the bustle of the season, but in the end, the holidays are about spending time with the people you love. Whether you want a day out with your friends, time to connectwith your family, or something to distract visiting relatives while you prep the house, bowling is the perfect day out during the holiday season. Just don’t forget to call ahead and reserve your lane!
How do you celebrate? Let us know how we can make this holiday season the best one yet. For more information on private bowling parties, reserving lanes, or holiday events in Farmington Hills, call Drakeshire Lanes.