Whats even better than bowling? Holiday bowling! And with Thanksgiving just around the corner, the craziness of the holiday season is already rolling down the lanes. Don’t go spare trying to plan the perfect holiday. Make your Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years extraordinary with a little help from Drakeshire Lanes.
3 Tips for Surviving the Holidays
- Do your shopping early. Would your uncle love a personalized bowling shirt? Does your best friend need her own bowling ball? Ensure a great gift by shopping early. And for those of you who plan to ignore our advice (yes, we’re guilty of last-minute shopping, too), a gift card is an easy gift with plenty of value. Not only are you encouraging a future day of fun, but a Drakeshire Lanes gift card can be used for food, drinks, and billiards as well as bowling.
- Plan your parties. When the holiday season rolls around, it seems like there’s a new party every week. Neighborhoods, church groups, and businessesplan holiday events every year. Help your party stand out from the crowd by booking a holiday bowling event. Not only will you get bowling, shoe rentals, special game formats, and private party room availability, well also cater exclusive menu items like barbecue, fajitas, or wings right to your lane.
- Be merry. Its easy to get lost in the bustle of the season, but in the end, the holidays are about spending time with the people you love. Whether you want a day out with your friends, time to connectwith your family, or something to distract visiting relatives while you prep the house, bowling is the perfect day out during the holiday season. Just don’t forget to call ahead and reserve your lane!
How do you celebrate? Let us know how we can make this holiday season the best one yet. For more information on private bowling parties, reserving lanes, or holiday events in Farmington Hills, call Drakeshire Lanes.
Does your office roll together? Or does everyone at work stay in their own lane? A corporate event is an excellent way to foster team spirit, revitalize the team, get to know coworkers, and even improve productivity. How does it work? Well it starts with a simple call to Drakeshire Lanes.
Corporate Bowling Events in Farmington Hills
When you book an office party at Drakeshire Lanes, we take care of everything: setup, cleanup, special requests and party rooms, and even catering right to your lane. Our group event rate includes:
- 2 hours of bowling + shoe rentals for only $75 per lane
- Party room available for an additional $40 per hour
- Special game formats like Red Pin or 9-Pin No Tap (upon request)
- Catering optionslikebarbeque; fajitas; pizza, wings, and salads; and unlimited drinks
Family Play Days
You probably knew your deskmate has a young daughter. You didn’t know that daughterhas a killer bowling spin. Family Play Days foster corporate culture by giving the team a chance to get to know each other’s families. Not only does this make for a great time, it improves communication and productivity at work. Let the fun begin!
Team Building Bowling
Team building days are great for boosting morale and developing a strong office culture. They help coworkers get to know each other in a relaxed environment, developing team spirit without the awkwardness of trust exercises. Divide your office into bowling teams or go every employee for him/herself. Don’t forget to hand out fun awards for Best Bowler, Most Strikes, Sportsmanship, and #1 Worst Bowler.
Holiday Office Parties
Tired of the same old Christmas parties? Forget decorating the office, renting a ballroom, or cleaning and cooking for the whole teamathome. When you book a holiday corporate event at Drakeshire Lanes, its all on us: the setup and cleanup, the food and drinks, and of course, the fun. Time to celebrate!
Booking a corporate bowling event is easier than ever. Simply call our Farmington Hills bowling center or request a quote online.