Its hard to go wrong with a bowling birthday party. With the classic fun of the lanes, hot food catered right to your seat, and a game room for added fun, bowling parties are a strike every time. But just because something is already great doesn’t mean it can’t get better. Take your birthday party to a new world of fun with these bowling party games.
Fun Games for a Bowling Party
- Pick a twist, any twist. Spice up a traditional game of bowling with twists made for funny Facebook pics. On slips of paper, write twists on the traditional bowling shot,like bowl with your left hand or bowl balanced on one foot. Put all the twists in a bowl and have players pick a piece of paperwhen its their turn to bowl. Get ready to laugh your socks off!
- Jackpot bowling. Put a party twist on a classic bowling game. Assign each pin a number and a prize. Make challenging combinations worth more points. Tally up each bowlers pins after each turn and see who won the most!
- Beat the ball down the lanes. Are the kids getting bored waiting for their turn? Heres a fun game for you: race against the lanes. Come up with objectives for the non-bowlers (some fun ideas: name Superheroes, write down a fun story about the birthday kid, or eat the most hot wings). The clock starts when the ball leaves the bowler’s hand, and the contestants have until it hits the pins to achieve their objective.
Want more bowling party ideas? Call Drakeshire Lanes to plan your Farmington Hills birthday party.
Have A Teen Birthday Bowling Party
If you’re a parent of a teenage girl or boy looking for something fun to do for their birthday we have some great teen party ideas for you! We know that sometimes it is hard to please a teenager, but we are here to impress them with an awesome teen party venue . They will remember and be talking about this venue with their friends for years to come!
Best Boy and Girl Birthday Party Ideas in Michigan
Maybe you are a parent planning a Sweet 16 Birthday Party for your teenage girl. You could be a guy looking for something cool for you and your buddies to do with a friend on his birthday. In either circumstance we have a whole lot of things to do!
Here are some ideas to start with:
- Have a dance party with our bowling music network playing music videos above the lanes!
- Make it a 70’s, 80’s or 90’s party and come dressed up!
- Having a girl teen party? Come in your dresses or gowns, you may not bowl to well, buy you’ll look great!
- Bowl, Bowl, Bowl; for prizes, for fun or just bragging rights!
- Make it a glow in the dark party and come to our Glow Bowl nights! Bring glow sticks, glow bracelets, glow necklaces, glow glasses, you could even make shirts in advance with blacklight reactive electric fabric glow markers! Everyone will know who and what they are here for, a party for sure!
We have more fun things to do at our bowling party venue than just bowling and dancing, we have a game room and billiards too! There is plenty to do to keep your party people having fun during or after bowling.
With our new restaurant, lounge and banquet menu you have many food and party options for you. Feel free to spice it up with your own ideas! Contact us with things your looking to bring to the party or questions.
Need more party ideas?
Host extra games like;
- Scavenger hunt through the bowling alley
- Best bowling game wins (bring prizes for the teens)
- Mystery frames or raffles
- Don’t forget the party favor bags!
During the holiday season we have a lot of requests to host a wide variety of parties like; Company Bowling Parties, Family Gatherings, Birthday Parties and quite a few Charity Fundraisers as well. We will assist you in handling the details and ensure that you and your guests have a memorable experience at the best entertainment and bowling center in Farmington, Michigan.
Bowling, Billiards, Food & Fun!
What more can you ask for? All of your guests will be comfortable and we customize party packages that allow your guests a variety of things to do while they eat and mingle. This is a unique party venue that lets you have a great time and stay active indoors! You and your guest will be impressed by our recently renovated entertainment and bowling center, we guarantee it!
We are happy to announce we’ve been making some upgrades at Drakeshire Lanes! Sitting in one of the best communities in Michigan, Farmington Hills, we are not just your ordinary bowling alley.
NEW HOUSE BOWLING BALLS AND HOUSE SHOE RENTALS!
We have added and replaced 75 new house balls, no frantic searching for balls to use! We have different sizes and weight to meet every bowlers needs. Afraid of having to rent shoes? Don’t be, whether you are open bowling or need them for league bowling, we have replaced and stocked 170 new pairs of shoes.
We are upgrading our billiard pool room as well, we have painted the new game room, with fresh re-surfaced pool table felt. Come and play games of pool with your friends and leagues.
We have been making upgrades and large strides to accommodate and provide a fun atmosphere, party friendly for small or large groups, Corporate and birthday parties. Contact Us if you want to inquire about having a party at Drakeshire Lanes. We are excited about these changes and hope you are too! We are eager to provide the Metro Detroit area with a premier entertainment venue. The best is yet to come!
HAPPY NEW YEAR BOWLING IN 2015
Michiganders got a good taste of winter weather over the weekend as temperatures dropped significantly! For those who have winter birthdays, having an outdoor party will be out of the question, and parents will be searching for indoor birthday venuesin Michigan for their children. Here are Drakshire Lanes, we take pride in offering some of the best birthday packages at an affordable rate.
Check out our outstanding party deals!
With outdoor party options like barbecues and picnics out the window this winter, what better way to celebrate a birthday or a new business account than by coming out to Drakeshire Lanes? With endless possibilities – from youth and adult birthdays to business events – we make it our goal to provide a family-fun atmosphere that kids and adults of all ages can enjoy!
If throwing a party at your house sounds like too much work and reserving a table at a restaurant sounds too underwhelming, we know exactly how you feel. That’s why we offer all sorts of different party options at Drakeshire Lanes, including:
- Bumper Bowling parties for the little ones
- Company Meetings
- Church Groups
- Alternatives to Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Retirement Parties
In addition to the birthday party forms on our site designed for parents to plan the perfect night for their child and their friends, we also offer party options for sports teams at Drakeshire. Coaches, hanging out at a restaurant is no way to celebrate your team’s championship title win! Come do it here, we promise you’ll have a great time.
Adults looking to get their coworkers out of the office for a meeting or to have few drinks can reserve space online. We have a Coney Banquet Menu for you to peruse through, or if you’d rather do something a little more casual, then come hang out in our lounge or take advantage of some open bowling.
Drakeshire Lanes is the place to plan an event or party this winter in the Metro Detroit/Farmington Hills area. For more information, give us a call at 248-478-2230 today and let the fun begin!